Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T16:52:32+00:00

    I much prefer the old as well - how annoying! 

    Thanks for the post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T11:25:00+00:00

    Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

    I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T12:02:08+00:00

    I truly appreciate you providing the link. I had no clue, but I guess I am stuck with this until there is an option to change the view. Mystery solved thanks to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T01:32:45+00:00

    Disclaimer:

    Note: Link shared in this conversation is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments