Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-15T14:02:13+00:00

    I agree.....very annoying. Over night changes, with no way to revert back to my more productive use of the Teams Tool....not in my best interest.

    Lots of lost hours looking for a solution, both personally and our internal support team.

    Microsoft is doing us a disservice. Very unhappy!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-29T02:10:27+00:00

    Nope, I work in tech support for a financial advisory firm. We do have a small contingent of Mac users, but 95% of our employees use Dell laptops and Windows 10. The Edge browser is a good solid browser built in the Chromium engine - Chrome with a Microsoft overlay. It's available for Mac. It makes what you want - a better interface for Teams calling - easier to access by turning the web version into a web app for your desktop (actually, I don't know if that particular feature is available on Macs). If you try it and find that you can use the Install as App feature, do let the rest of us know - that would be pretty awesome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T22:54:53+00:00

    I agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T22:08:00+00:00

    I agree. I would like to have an option to use the old screen. I really do not like this change!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments