Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-19T05:45:37+00:00

    This new view is useless. Right now there is no way how to define group of contacts and use them. I don't call the narrow strip with seed call a way.

    Worst decision ever!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T15:22:30+00:00

    Thanks. If that is the case that is unfortunate. The new view is basically useless to me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T21:27:05+00:00

    ahoj jak se mas

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-04T21:02:20+00:00

    Thanks Tommy. They must be rolling it out, I don't see one available on my end yet. I'll keep watching.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments