Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-01T16:19:50+00:00

    If you want to express returning to the pre May 2021 views in Calls, I've created the idea in UserVoice. Please vote and make it known you want this view to return. Thank you.

    Allow "classic" view or allow to size Call History to shrink in width or to be hidden after May 2021 Teams Update.. – Welcome to UserVoice!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-01T15:51:41+00:00

    Echoing just about everyone in this thread, this user experience change has negative impact. Our senior management uses the Speed Dial list extensively and making that view smaller on their screen will generate complaints. I'll look to upvote on providing the classic view or being able to size the view of the call log.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-01T12:17:25+00:00

    The same has happened to my calls view, please tell me how to put it back to a list of panes so I can choose the view, I cannot see my team or who is on calls on busy as easily as I could before I need my old view back please??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-28T23:15:35+00:00

    Thank you!

    I agree with the other comments ... the other version was pretty great, new version not so much. I rarely need call history.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments