Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-25T15:24:16+00:00

    I have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T13:43:33+00:00

    I too do not enjoy the new calls view. How do we go back to the old version/view for calls?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T18:56:03+00:00

    Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

    I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

    Same here. I HATE THE NEW LOOK! I have no idea why I (or anybody else for that matter) needs to know the history of calls made. I don't use it on my cell phone - why would I want or need it in Teams? Make it an option or just go back to the way it was! Far more important I know the status of those I want to call - PLEASE go back to the way it was!

    Tom A

    Corporate User

    *I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,*but people will never forget how you made them feel! Maya Angelou

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T13:15:57+00:00

    I agree the new page is so annoying! I only found the change happened over the weekend so log in 23AUG new page :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments