Missing icon breakout rooms

Anonymous
2021-01-08T12:40:54+00:00

Hi, 

I'm a teacher using a teams account connected with the school! When I start a meeting in Teams I can't see the icon for the use of breakoutrooms. I checked the microsoft guide for working with the breakout rooms, but I can't get the icon to appear in the meeting. I checked my settings according to the guide and it should work. 

Some tips on how to get the icon in would be much appreciated! :) 

Cheers!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-07T19:09:57+00:00

    Hi, 

    I'm a teacher using a teams account connected with the school! When I start a meeting in Teams I can't see the icon for the use of breakoutrooms. I checked the microsoft guide for working with the breakout rooms, but I can't get the icon to appear in the meeting. I checked my settings according to the guide and it should work. 

    Some tips on how to get the icon in would be much appreciated! :) 

    Cheers!

    I think something happened from the last upgrade. I had breakout room and it all worked fine, but since the last update, I cannot see the icon and cannot find anywhere to get it from.

    Share computer sound also no longer works - so I cant share a video when I'm training. Really annoying. If anyone has answers.... but I think they accidentally ruined some of their functionality.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-14T13:23:49+00:00

    I have exactly the same issue - when i started the session earlier the icon was on the taskbar, and now that i want to use the breakout rooms, the icon's no longer there? I wish ms would spend more on fixing what they develop instead of continually developing new ****!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-14T13:47:11+00:00

    I had this problem before but now the button is back where it should be.

    It might have been caused by my AppData directory residing on a different drive via a directory link.

    After I enlarged the C: drive and moved the AppData map back into my %HOME% directory more problems where solved.

    Obviously Microsoft Programmers do not care about Microsoft guidelines.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-03-21T13:21:47+00:00

    I have the same problem and it is very frustrating as a virtual teacher. It seems to depend on if I access Teams through the app or via Microsoft 365.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-03-21T13:34:02+00:00

    ME NEITHER!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments