Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Looking at this again, I think it's created so it's not run again on the same system.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm a teacher using a teams account connected with the school! When I start a meeting in Teams I can't see the icon for the use of breakoutrooms. I checked the microsoft guide for working with the breakout rooms, but I can't get the icon to appear in the meeting. I checked my settings according to the guide and it should work.
Some tips on how to get the icon in would be much appreciated! :)
Cheers!
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Looking at this again, I think it's created so it's not run again on the same system.
Greetings!
I had the same problem, until I realized something: it's channel dependent.
So on the main Teams window, you click the Teams icon on the left, then select the channel you want.
Then click the More Options (the three dots)
Then Manage Channel > Channel Settings > Permissions > Channel Moderation > On
And now I have the breakout rooms icon back!
No it's not to do with the problem.
I don't have the 'turn on new meeting experience' option - any idea what to do?
So far, the only "solution" has been to close Teams, rename (or delete) your local Teams cache folder (C:*username*\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Teams) and start Teams again. I'll recreate the folder and you should get the new meeting experience.
(I've got a support ticket open with the product team to hopefully find a better solution.)