Missing icon breakout rooms

Anonymous
2021-01-08T12:40:54+00:00

Hi, 

I'm a teacher using a teams account connected with the school! When I start a meeting in Teams I can't see the icon for the use of breakoutrooms. I checked the microsoft guide for working with the breakout rooms, but I can't get the icon to appear in the meeting. I checked my settings according to the guide and it should work. 

Some tips on how to get the icon in would be much appreciated! :) 

Cheers!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T14:48:07+00:00

    Because it's the fastest and easiest way. ;)
    It should also be enough to delete the cache folder and the three files: "Cookies + Cookies-journal + storage.json".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T14:07:18+00:00

    Why does this script delete the contents of the entire Teams folder, instead of just the cache? I'm hesitant to just whack everything in there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-23T12:18:54+00:00

    Please see the comments and script posted above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T12:17:29+00:00

    I have the breakout rooms icon missing as well as the "Turn on new meeting experience" option within General settings

    please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-12T19:01:36+00:00

    Linda, it appears that the "Turn on new meeting experience" was removed after a certain point from the Teams Client settings. Not sure what version it was dropped from. Please see Flehman's posts and my response to his response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments