Missing icon breakout rooms

Anonymous
2021-01-08T12:40:54+00:00

Hi, 

I'm a teacher using a teams account connected with the school! When I start a meeting in Teams I can't see the icon for the use of breakoutrooms. I checked the microsoft guide for working with the breakout rooms, but I can't get the icon to appear in the meeting. I checked my settings according to the guide and it should work. 

Some tips on how to get the icon in would be much appreciated! :) 

Cheers!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-02T22:41:55+00:00

    CL did you run the script as administrator? Also if you are referring to deleting or renaming the cache folder, please note that the Citrix key the script deletes is created on some machines, still not clear on the circumstances as we've seen systems with and without it. However my experience is that if the Citrix key exists, clearing the cache alone will not enable the new experience view.

    Also, make sure Teams is closed and logged out prior to running the script.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-11-10T06:05:21+00:00

    I don't have the 'turn on new meeting experience' option - any idea what to do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-11-05T02:13:11+00:00

    No it's not to do with the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T15:50:51+00:00

    Greetings!

    I had the same problem, until I realized something: it's channel dependent.

    So on the main Teams window, you click the Teams icon on the left, then select the channel you want.

    Then click the More Options (the three dots)

    Then Manage Channel > Channel Settings > Permissions > Channel Moderation > On

    And now I have the breakout rooms icon back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-08T16:07:34+00:00

    Looking at this again, I think it's created so it's not run again on the same system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments