Additional assignment-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Having the same problem and my assignments are in PDF format. I would like help ASAP as the error is occurring during my exams.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there, in some of our Teams, users are unable to upload files to Assignments. They get the error message "There was a problem attaching this file. Please remove and try again".
Additional assignment-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same problem and my assignments are in PDF format. I would like help ASAP as the error is occurring during my exams.
I have the same issue, cannot attach pdf, ppt file, small size like 3 or 5MB also cannot
Microsoft, pls fix it!!
facing same issue, please help
I cant upload any file, dont work in both template (browser teams, and client)