Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
I still think the question here is about IOS version.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?
I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.
It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..
Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I still think the question here is about IOS version.
I am experiencing the same problem with Bose Noise Cancelling 700 bluetooth headphones.
Sound on team meeting is unbearable with air pods. It needs a fix ASAP
I'm having the same issue when using Power Beats. Has this problem been resolved? Is there a work around?
I use my iPhone for teams calls and the volume is too loud on the lowest setting.