Volume too loud in Teams IOS when using AirPods Pro even when set to minimum volume

Anonymous
2020-07-15T03:30:15+00:00

Hi all,

Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?

I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.

It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams on mobile devices

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T11:05:25+00:00

    Well it works for me, and I use it most days

    I have an iphone 12 mini and just bought airpods pro. The volume on the side and the slider in control center (like the picture you posted earlier) works well. I also have a apple watch and I can set volume and pause and more with buttons on the watch. But when using the Teams app it does not connect to "now playing" in iphone or the watch. So somehow it is different from the other apps that are working. The only thing I can use to lower volume on the airpods when using teams are the buttons on the iphones left side. But they will only go down to minimum and volume in teams can still be quite high. The slider in control center can be moved but does nothing when teams is used. I have only tested in teams meetings (not a normal teams call) if that is different.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-28T08:40:28+00:00

    Well it works for me, and I use it most days

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-28T07:48:41+00:00

    This does not work, have you read anything? Nothing the user does on the iPhone or iPad does anything, not in the control centre, not the volume buttons, nothing. I have my volume , in the control centre, on 0 but nothing changes, neither does it get louder when i change it to 100%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-26T17:51:33+00:00

    Just go to control centre and turn it down, the volume buttons on the side don’t work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-26T17:28:34+00:00

    I am having this problem on iOS too. Teams Volume will not go below 10% and is very loud on Airpods Pro.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments