Volume too loud in Teams IOS when using AirPods Pro even when set to minimum volume

Anonymous
2020-07-15T03:30:15+00:00

Hi all,

Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?

I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.

It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams on mobile devices

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-11-30T19:15:50+00:00

    Here is the fix that permanently solved this problem for me. Good luck.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/airpods/comments/b6l5bm/airpods\_2\_windows\_10\_max\_volume\_fix/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-11-17T17:37:37+00:00

    I have the same issue. But it using a Windows 10 Professional Lenovo ThinkPad notebook PC.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T11:46:12+00:00

    No problem. Just trying to figure out what might cause the issue for others - me including. The volume seems to be fixed to some lower limit and either my AirPods are very sensitive or my ears. Knowing my hearing loss is quite significant, I would assume the issue is with the equipment. :)

    Happy holidays, Richsb.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T11:35:23+00:00

    I’ve never tried to be honest because I just use the audio off function within the app.

    I’m not currently using teams as it’s the holiday so I wouldn’t be able to test it either.

    Sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-24T11:27:29+00:00

    It seems people have different experience using the volume controls while in Teams meeting call using Airpod headphones.

    Sorry to bother you @Richsb, but can you confirm that you can actually turn the volume in meeting to 0 so that you hear nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments