Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Exact same issue!! I had to quit using the airpods and hear it with the iphone...very tiring after a 90 minute call!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
Anyone can propose a fix to a loo loud volume in Teams even when volume is set to minimum?
I’m using AirPods Pro to join Teams’ calls through my iphone and/or ipad. The volume is set to absolutely minimum possible and it’s still a too loud to the point of causing pain if connected for a prolongued time.
It seems to be a Teams’ behaviour as the airpods function well in other apps in the same devices, enabling me to further reduce the volume. For context, the 50% volume of other apps sound like the bare minimum volume of Teams..
Accessing and using Microsoft Teams on smartphones and tablets across platforms
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exact same issue!! I had to quit using the airpods and hear it with the iphone...very tiring after a 90 minute call!!
FIXED!
I have found a way to make the volume quieter.
Disconnect your Airpod Pro’s from your laptop etc. Connect to your iphone/ipad and open control centre.
Turn the Airpod volume down (pictured) to half or your desired volume, then connect back to your laptop.
The volume should now be adjusted. I’m still unable to control the volume through Teams, but at least its quieter!
Reporting same issue with Beats Flex headphones. Way too loud even at min volume.
Same issue for me as of Today (with latest Team app updated). Very annoying ...
I am experiencing the same problem with Bose Noise Cancelling 700 bluetooth headphones.