Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Does not export the graphics
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please can you tell me how to export a chat that went on during a 4 hour teams meeting? It is too long to copy and paste screen by screen and I need to be able to copy it into a word document. Control A doesn't work and neither does holding the mouse down and trying to copy it all.
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Does not export the graphics
Thanks - was struggling with this after having told someone I'd send him the chat from a meeting we'd been in, but he was a guest, so couldn't see it. Unlike other tools we use which can include the chat in the recording, (Collaborate - which is primarily for teaching) or those that you can export the chat (Zoom), teams is a bit lacking in this area.
And, I agree with the Edit: that's what I found - the chat's too long to grab all at once, so I had to do it in sections, which took a bit of time, but, as you say, easier than doing it all at once!
Yes, thanks for this.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more