Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I have the exact same problem and my firmware is up to date.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Until 3 or 4 weeks ago, I was able to use and integrate my Plantronics Savi W8220-M headset with MS Teams. Now, the mute/unmute function on the headset will work but the status on the screen shows it Unmuted. Conversely, if the on-screen status is Muted, the mute/unmute button on my headset does not work. In addition, the headset's Call Control button, used to leave or connect to meetings, no longer works. I purchased this headset because it was compatible with Skype and Teams... but now it is not. What has changed? How can this be resolved?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the exact same problem and my firmware is up to date.
The firmware is up to date on my Savi 8220, and the issue is there. there were no new updates for it when it stopped working with Microsoft Teams. this issue is only with Teams from what I can tell.
Upgrading all of the firmware using the Plantronics HUB seemed to fix the issue after-all. It suddenly started working correctly shortly after (but not immediately after) doing all upgrades suggested in the HUB.
Same issue (trying to mute, unmute happens right after on its own), so not able effectively to mute Savi 8220 with Teams. With other applications the mute function works all fine.
Same issue (trying to mute, unmute happens right after on its own), so not able effectively to mute Savi 8220 with Teams. With other applications the mute function works all fine.