How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-29T16:44:57+00:00

    You cannot get to settings, the app just keeps refreshing to the login for a set of credentials that are no longer available, lost, etc. It's amateurish implementation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T08:53:15+00:00

    Hello,

    I have applied the procedure Apps->Teams->Clear data/Clear catch. Unfortunately at next restart the account still appear.

    Did someone experience the same behavior? Does someone know a fix?

    Unfortunately the account to be deleted does not allow login and I can not add it again.

    PS: Uninstall/Install did not help either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T16:55:19+00:00

    Perhaps the app has to be closed/killed before emptying the cache because it still holds the data. Did you restart the phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T23:57:59+00:00

    I had to enter airplane mode to force teams into an offline state so it would stop trying to sign-in to the dead account. From there going to settings and sign-out as others mentioned worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T07:42:56+00:00

    I did this too, but it did not help. The account is still there.

    I can not sign in. I can select the account, I press sign in and then nothing happens (besides a blank screen). I can only press back and then I get the error "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in, please try again."

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments