How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-25T08:26:40+00:00

    Yes but the account still remain there ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T11:57:29+00:00

    I want to delete the account not uninstall.. do u understand what delete means... I have two account.. I want to delete one of them

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T12:56:02+00:00

    I think the deletion is not possible. Once you are logged in the account will not be deleted. Perhaps first you logout, uninstall, then log only where you need it and hope that the other account will not be there since you will no longer log into it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-22T16:06:53+00:00

    delete an account not an app

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-06T13:24:35+00:00

    Signing out worked. Select the account that you want to remove, then go to settings, then click sign out.

    True but this won't work in case your teams account has been disabled by the organisation. Teams wants a login with for the still existing account on your mobile app and always switches back to the login dialog, whatever you try. You have to clear data by long tapping the app icon > App info > Clear data. The restart the app. Unfortunately all other accounts are removed as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments