How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T11:57:29+00:00

    I want to delete the account not uninstall.. do u understand what delete means... I have two account.. I want to delete one of them

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-25T08:26:40+00:00

    Yes but the account still remain there ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-12T16:13:54+00:00

    Signing out worked. Select the account that you want to remove, then go to settings, then click sign out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-10T05:58:44+00:00

    Did you try signing out?

    Go to settings then sign out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-31T22:55:40+00:00

    Thank you! Finally, someone is responding to the right question not his own version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments