How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T17:58:57+00:00

    So I'm having the same problem.

    Company changed its name. So my account changed, from @oldCompanyName.com to @newCompanyName.com

    But I can't get teams to forget the old account. When though all of the office apps, reseted office, cleaned cache. But no. Account still here and I'm going crazy!

    Anyone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T09:08:28+00:00

    Attempting to remove a deactivated account results in a loop that wants you to log in again.

    Break the cycle by disabling wifi and data, then you can select sign-out for that account.

    This save having to flush the cache for all adjacent accounts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T07:42:56+00:00

    I did this too, but it did not help. The account is still there.

    I can not sign in. I can select the account, I press sign in and then nothing happens (besides a blank screen). I can only press back and then I get the error "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in, please try again."

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-14T23:57:59+00:00

    I had to enter airplane mode to force teams into an offline state so it would stop trying to sign-in to the dead account. From there going to settings and sign-out as others mentioned worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T16:55:19+00:00

    Perhaps the app has to be closed/killed before emptying the cache because it still holds the data. Did you restart the phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments