How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-04T20:55:16+00:00

    I was having many of these problems. This happened after I tried to add a second account on MS Outlook on my mobile. Teams began trying to "switch" my account when logging into meetings and after I chose my main account, Teams would start going in circles making me log in again and again.

    One solution which seems to have helped: I found that Outlook on Mobile had the two accounts. By deleting the "second" account there and rebooting, Teams only had one account to log in with. Using one account on Teams and Outlook seems to work.

    However, I consider this a bug on the Mobile app. This is because I can have two accounts on my laptop Outlook and Teams does not get confused. However, the same is not true on mobile (android in my case). I'm not sure why this is the case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-24T04:39:24+00:00

    If you are not able delete the existing account in Mobile Teams App , then check if you are having your old account somewhere listed in the Intune Company Portal . I was struggling with this issue .

    Then went ahead and tried to install Outlook in my Mobile , while doing so it popped the option of removing my old account from Intune Company Portal - which then enabled Outlook and Teams both with my new account in my mobile .

    Hope this helps .

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-14T16:44:08+00:00

    Signing out doesn't work for me. I have an inactive account from a former employer that I need to remove from my phone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing data and cache. Old account still shows up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-02-13T13:47:28+00:00

    Signing out also works. Albeit a bit of a pain when the sign-in window keeps popping up. Had to click fast by opening settings going down to the sign out option and clicking yes to sign out, got there in the end, thanks for the tip.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-01-04T22:06:34+00:00

    I did the same just now but had to reboot my phone for the login loop to stop. Then with it restarting while in airplane mode I was able to sign out of the account and it is now gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments