How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-28T16:26:41+00:00

    It's great to know that this works. I agree with S Garnell's comment, this is a bug in MS code on Android. Deleting an 'orphan' work account works cleanly on PC and iPad (in my experience) and it was a royal pain on Android. It is common to need to access multiple third party Teams accounts using InTune controls, sequentially, on a single mobile device during its life. I hope that MS is 'listening' and will fix this bug soon

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-28T16:00:07+00:00

    This Airplane mode solution worked for me and I believe solves the question posed in the original post of removing those accounts that are attached to tenants that the account was disabled, locked, blocked, etc.

    I closed Teams app > cleared it from recent apps > put phone in airplane mode > opened Teams app again >

    and from here Teams escaped the login loop for the deleted account and I was able to go to settings and sign out of the deleted account while retaining the accounts from other clients and all without having to delete cache.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-05T23:50:29+00:00

    Exact same issue. I'm in the "can't login with an invalid account" loop.

    Come on, guys...logon loops were fixed years ago when I was a kid.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T12:09:26+00:00

    I had to enter airplane mode to force teams into an offline state so it would stop trying to sign-in to the dead account. From there going to settings and sign-out as others mentioned worked for me.

    Airplane mode worked for me too. Thank you so much for posting this solution here!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more