How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-05T23:50:29+00:00

    Exact same issue. I'm in the "can't login with an invalid account" loop.

    Come on, guys...logon loops were fixed years ago when I was a kid.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T12:09:26+00:00

    I had to enter airplane mode to force teams into an offline state so it would stop trying to sign-in to the dead account. From there going to settings and sign-out as others mentioned worked for me.

    Airplane mode worked for me too. Thank you so much for posting this solution here!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-10T20:19:27+00:00

    Hello,

    here is another workaround. First clear the cache of the app.

    Then enter flight mode, start the teams app, select the account you want to sign out, enter preferences and click sign out.

    Greetz

    H

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-06T21:20:48+00:00

    I still have not gotten this to work. You can even log into Teams for your personal account but can't seem to add a profile.

    I think my current problem is that Teams uses a Broker App, in my case that is Microsoft Authenticator, but I can't remove the authenticator because it would create too many problems trying to access my personal account.

    It is pulling the data out of thin air, and locking teams to the personal account, associated with Hotmail in this case.

    I have removed the account from outlook, OneDrive, it's down to Authenticator.

    Even logged in to my work Company Portal, and it still doesn't care.

    My Samsung S51 does not have Android's Multi-User accounts even.

    I think, if it was my company, I would have someone just use a Personal/Work profile my Android does support, and have Teams be a Personal app, and a Work app separate, BUT it doesn't seem to work like that.

    I think you can setup Teams as a Work company app but requires a lot of work to keep them separate. Same with Outlook and all apps you download from the store. It just says HEY you have it your good, when you need to install multiple copies of the app, over different Work/Personal separation.

    This gives BIG scary messages, and gives companies the ability to wipe devices, which is a personal data nightmare.

    When if done correctly removes the Work profile and leaves the personal data, it just Gives someone, the ability to really ruin a personal device from Intune.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments