How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-10T13:46:55+00:00

    Really, Microsoft! Had to click "Subscribe" to unsubscribe? What about "Your Subscription" or just toggle "Un/subscribe" in the menu?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T16:55:19+00:00

    Perhaps the app has to be closed/killed before emptying the cache because it still holds the data. Did you restart the phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-04T20:55:16+00:00

    I was having many of these problems. This happened after I tried to add a second account on MS Outlook on my mobile. Teams began trying to "switch" my account when logging into meetings and after I chose my main account, Teams would start going in circles making me log in again and again.

    One solution which seems to have helped: I found that Outlook on Mobile had the two accounts. By deleting the "second" account there and rebooting, Teams only had one account to log in with. Using one account on Teams and Outlook seems to work.

    However, I consider this a bug on the Mobile app. This is because I can have two accounts on my laptop Outlook and Teams does not get confused. However, the same is not true on mobile (android in my case). I'm not sure why this is the case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-03-14T16:44:08+00:00

    Signing out doesn't work for me. I have an inactive account from a former employer that I need to remove from my phone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing data and cache. Old account still shows up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more