How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-02T14:10:41+00:00

    What a joke. Its so sad to see how crazily incompetent people are designing and implementing applications....

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-23T12:08:23+00:00

    First, on your Android device, just go to Setting >Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts > and choose the Microsoft account you want to remove.

    Then open your Microsoft account. From here you should work very fast. On the top left corner, select your Account Initials > setting > sign out of account (you may end up repeating this thing and pressing back to do this several times as Microsoft team want to login to your unwanted account)

    Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-24T04:39:24+00:00

    If you are not able delete the existing account in Mobile Teams App , then check if you are having your old account somewhere listed in the Intune Company Portal . I was struggling with this issue .

    Then went ahead and tried to install Outlook in my Mobile , while doing so it popped the option of removing my old account from Intune Company Portal - which then enabled Outlook and Teams both with my new account in my mobile .

    Hope this helps .

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T07:42:56+00:00

    I did this too, but it did not help. The account is still there.

    I can not sign in. I can select the account, I press sign in and then nothing happens (besides a blank screen). I can only press back and then I get the error "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in, please try again."

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T12:56:02+00:00

    I think the deletion is not possible. Once you are logged in the account will not be deleted. Perhaps first you logout, uninstall, then log only where you need it and hope that the other account will not be there since you will no longer log into it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments