How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T00:01:20+00:00

    On my phone, I found that I needed to do this in airplane mode to defeat the unending spiral of "do you want to sign in".

    In airplane mode - once and done!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-01T23:51:21+00:00

    मैं अपने Android पर Microsoft टीमों को कैसे हटाऊं.   

    First open the app menu now when your all app are visible at android just click at M.S Teams (click tightly) now drag it veritically so a delete sign appear in the top of app menu as header just drag your icon at it when it become red leave it

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-21T18:15:20+00:00

    I think I finally figured this one out. I followed all the suggestions below but my old company account still showed up in the login screen. I no longer have access to this account as I left the company so logging into it and deleting it was not an option.

    What you need to delete the account from the Android System. You can do this through Settings-Accounts. Here is the catch because mine was an Office365 account I needed to delete the "Office" account. Microsoft bundles all O365 accounts under one general heading of Office.

    Unfortunately, if you have any other O365 accounts on your phone those will need to be setup again. Total pain but worth it for me to clean everything up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T17:58:57+00:00

    So I'm having the same problem.

    Company changed its name. So my account changed, from @oldCompanyName.com to @newCompanyName.com

    But I can't get teams to forget the old account. When though all of the office apps, reseted office, cleaned cache. But no. Account still here and I'm going crazy!

    Anyone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-14T07:43:15+00:00

    Hi Chiranthan. Thank you for reaching out. My name is Jayson, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft and a user just like you. I'll be glad to assist you.

    You can delete/uninstall the Microsft Team normally as you would any other android apps. See link below.

    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/25...

    Hope this helps

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninst...

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments