Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Looks like MS is working on this.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In a Teams meeting, is it possible to turn the Gallery view OFF (in the same way that the Participant list can be displayed/hidden)?
Gallery view is great for a multi-party conversation. But when I'm viewing a presentation and the presenter is doing a screen share, I find little value in watching other attendees drink their coffee, scratch their nose, and generally engage in monkey-grooming behavior as if they were looking in a mirror and not a camera.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
So far, there is no fix as of yet. I opened a ticket with Microsoft Support, and here is the response that I received, directly from Microsoft:
"This is a common issue that our developers still need to develop. For now, let's wait for their update."
Best of luck to all.
Amen! This is something that Microsoft should fix without an enhancement request since they messed it up...I need full-screen sharing WITHOUT ANY GALLERY NOISE.
YES - Agree that this is the new issue. Previously you could select Focus on Content and all avatars/video of participants would be hidden making presentation full screen. Now, all participants are gone except for my OWN avatar which remains - taking up the same amount of gallery space and not allowing presentation to be full screen. This bug needs to be fixed.
Looks like this is actually fixed in my Teams this morning! Now if we could just get real Full Screen sharing, everything would be great.