Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Fair enogh - I rarely use video so it usually my badge photo.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In a Teams meeting, is it possible to turn the Gallery view OFF (in the same way that the Participant list can be displayed/hidden)?
Gallery view is great for a multi-party conversation. But when I'm viewing a presentation and the presenter is doing a screen share, I find little value in watching other attendees drink their coffee, scratch their nose, and generally engage in monkey-grooming behavior as if they were looking in a mirror and not a camera.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Fair enogh - I rarely use video so it usually my badge photo.
I don't understand why Mircosoft sees fit to show me my own face in the Gallery. Do they think I need to be reminded of what I look like? As if I don't see myself every moring and night in the mirror as I brush my teeth?!
Personally, I like that feature. It lets me see if I am showing up too dark, or if the camera is not correctly aligned to where I want it.
LOL - Thank you for reminding me who I am Microsoft! ;-)
>>Maybe to remind you to not pick your nose/teeth/whatever while your camera is turned on? :)
You might have hit the nail on the head as to why this is useful :-)
"I don't understand why Mircosoft sees fit to show me my own face in the Gallery. Do they think I need to be reminded of what I look like? As if I don't see myself every moring and night in the mirror as I brush my teeth?!"
Maybe to remind you to not pick your nose/teeth/whatever while your camera is turned on? :)