Azure Function Timer not triggered on minute intervals

Vincent Janssen 0 Reputation points
2025-07-14T11:59:14.3166667+00:00

I am trying to create a timer function (within my function app) that will renew a certain web hook.

In the end I want to have it run once every day, but for development purposes I have tried running it every second. Running it every second seems to work. Setting the schedule to: '*/59 * * * * *' also works. However the moment I change to anything with a minute or more schedule like: '0 */1 * * * *' it is not invoked anymore.

The function app is on the Consumption Plan. I have deployed it using command line (func azure functionapp publish)

Sample invocation ID: 8722a4bb-7ff8-4192-b99c-9a27e78f7701

Timestamp of invocation: 2025-07-14T11:29:00.0093686Z

Azure Functions
Azure Functions

An Azure service that provides an event-driven serverless compute platform.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.