Same here!! Can't open on my MAC or iPhone - which sounds like it's a Server issue
why can't I open any news articles?
Unable to read articles of news
Windows for home | Other | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-01-04T21:24:53+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-01-04T22:22:04+00:00 Not displaying any articles. Still showing Stock market results from Friday Dec 31 Only showing advertisements no news articles
-
Anonymous
2022-01-04T22:28:08+00:00 Mine is back, must have been sort of glitch... Thanks all!
-
Anonymous
2022-01-05T11:12:19+00:00 Edge as well
-
Anonymous
2022-01-05T17:51:29+00:00 For some reason, today I am not able to open articles. Each time I try, it takes me back to opening page, but articles cannot be opened. What happened?
Same here! It is really annoying!