Found this when I went to MSN contact:
My issue has been reported by lots of people, and is the same as this person's:
When I open up my browser (Edge) with a new tab, my personalized homepage comes up with various links to articles. Almost any article I click on redirects me to the MSN start page. If I click on anything in that page, it redirects me back to same page. The link for website tries to load, but when it redirects, the site that loads is Microsoft Start (msn.com). I've tried clearing cookies, history, and browsing data, as well as restoring settings in Edge to default. How do I fix this?
John DeV
Replied on January 4, 2022
Hello (person's name)
Good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.
It looks like the Edge browser is experiencing a bug right now. There have been several reports from other community members of this today.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsofted...
I recommend reporting the issue though Edge Feedback (ALT+SHIFT+I) to notify Edge Developers. Hopefully they release a fix soon.
Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
Reply
Ā
Report abuse