I have tried all ways recommended in this thread and nothing is working, gaming services isn't even on my computer and whenever I go to download it still says "something happened on our end. Try again later."
Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later".
So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" or something like that. We tried so many things so if you can help it will be great! Thanks!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-12-08T05:30:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-07T09:31:41+00:00 Here is what helped me, where nothing else worked: (Basically Close Minecraft launcher > open Xbox Game Bar (press Windows and type that app name, then open it), in Settings > Accounts I have signed out, then reopened Minecraft):
level 1
Hey I got this code and how I fixed it was by : 1-removing the account from my login.
2-going to xbox log in and logging in there.
3-making sure every thing was up to date there.
4- closing and Re opening minecraft.
5- logging in.This worked for me I hope it works for you. https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/wc6scp/error_code_unknown_code_deep_ocean/
-
Anonymous
2023-01-13T23:30:25+00:00 I cant even find gaming services in the registry editor.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-18T17:42:01+00:00 Why won't gaming services work? What did Bill do to mess it up so bad? MSFS keeps sending me to it in the microsoft store and it serves no function nor purpose. Any way to migrate games to Steam if Gaming Services never gets fixed? It seems to have had this problem for at least a year now. What gives?
-
Anonymous
2023-01-18T17:43:20+00:00 What does Minecraft have to do with any of this? That's Blizzard.