ME TOO. Everything leads to resintall OS. Why should I reinstall a brand new computers OS.
Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later".
So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" or something like that. We tried so many things so if you can help it will be great! Thanks!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-05-24T21:08:52+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-04-16T01:32:19+00:00 Hello - I have the same issue: can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" Brand new Dell Alienware PC... VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!
-
Anonymous
2023-04-07T01:31:28+00:00 I agree. Well not completely, it could be as confusing as linux
-
Anonymous
2023-04-07T01:27:51+00:00 I have tried doing those steps, a clean start of my computer, but still doesn't work. I have been looking for a solution for a week but none of the official ways to fix it has worked for me.
-
Anonymous
2023-03-29T05:39:19+00:00 The following was posted online and worked for me. I thanked and advised the author.
Using Terminal as Administrator.
“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
"Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter" - restart is VERY IMPORTANT
Using Terminal as Administrator after restart.
“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN” - All done.
--Jim
This worked for me. Thank you.