Don’t waste your time with this garbage. My computer was right out of the box, brand new and the only solution was to clean format windows from the internet.
Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later".
So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" or something like that. We tried so many things so if you can help it will be great! Thanks!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-11-15T16:49:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-11-15T03:54:16+00:00 Dude, I do not have any folder or anything related to gaming services on my PC, there is nothing on regedit to delete. But I still cant instal this f-ing gaming service. I tried everything, but none of them works. I see no solution other than format my windows.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-21T02:30:51+00:00 This is absurd, steam works better than their own app and systems. What a waste of money. Are you going to refund all these users???
-
Anonymous
2023-10-11T02:19:35+00:00 Same here, out of nowhere as of yesterday 10/09/2023
-
Anonymous
2023-10-10T13:51:32+00:00 Ffs... I can't even find the first folder.... Windows 11 if that helps. **** me this is a joke this issue...