Can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later".

Anonymous
2022-01-06T14:34:27+00:00

So i want to play a game with my friend and he can't install the Gaming Services from the Microsoft store. It says acquiring license than all of the sudden a message that says "Something Happened On Our End. Try Again Later" or something like that. We tried so many things so if you can help it will be great! Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T13:51:32+00:00

    Ffs... I can't even find the first folder.... Windows 11 if that helps. **** me this is a joke this issue...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T11:36:44+00:00

    "Offline permissions" is the setting. I have no clue why that was causing the problem for me but whatever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-07T09:31:41+00:00

    Here is what helped me, where nothing else worked: (Basically Close Minecraft launcher > open Xbox Game Bar (press Windows and type that app name, then open it), in Settings > Accounts I have signed out, then reopened Minecraft):

    level 1

    Ellie_May666 ·5 mo. ago

    Hey I got this code and how I fixed it was by : 1-removing the account from my login.
    2-going to xbox log in and logging in there.
    3-making sure every thing was up to date there.
    4- closing and Re opening minecraft.
    5- logging in.

    This worked for me I hope it works for you. https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/wc6scp/error_code_unknown_code_deep_ocean/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-20T03:00:04+00:00

    i cant download any games without gaming service

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T17:01:42+00:00

    This worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments