Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue

Anonymous
2021-12-25T15:00:39+00:00

Hello

Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck

Should I reinstall windows ?

Am using windows 10

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T14:20:54+00:00

    Hi Saba

    Yes, that is correct, right click that device and choose uninstall, wait a few seconds, then at the top of Device Manager, click Action - Scan for hardware changes, so that Windows will install a new version of that driver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T14:26:02+00:00

    done i did it ,, what is the next step ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T14:27:40+00:00

    Hi Saba

    Did that device re-appear after your scanned for new hardware?

    If it did, then that is a new driver, please wait to see if your system is stable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T14:28:49+00:00

    yes at the first it didnt detected it so I restarted the laptop and now its shown

    sure thing will keep monitoring it

    I really appreciate your help dave :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T14:29:34+00:00

    Hi Saba, glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments