yes i did installed it from MyAsus application
should I uninstall it first ? i only opened the file and its was installed
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello
Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck
Should I reinstall windows ?
Am using windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Saba Warnali
If you boot your PC into BIOS, find the SATA Mode setting, what is that set to?
i dont know how to access it ::S is there another way to know ?
Hi SabaWarnali
Open Device Manager, expand the ATA/ATAPI Controllers section, what device(s) do you see listed in there?