Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue

Anonymous
2021-12-25T15:00:39+00:00

Hello

Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck

Should I reinstall windows ?

Am using windows 10

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-25T20:43:07+00:00

    thanks dave :D

    here's a link for the file

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArtIVPL43NCJhDum5rlaT12c1jeO?e=5tnAE8

    also sometime i get this code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-25T15:31:56+00:00

    Hi SabaWarnali

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments