hi dave,
happy new year :D
wanted to let you know that the laptop since last time we spoke is acting normally, but today after I connected it to an external monitor I got the BSOD again :(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello
Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck
Should I reinstall windows ?
Am using windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
hi dave,
happy new year :D
wanted to let you know that the laptop since last time we spoke is acting normally, but today after I connected it to an external monitor I got the BSOD again :(
Hi Sabe, that is great, I hope your system stays stable.