manyyyy thankkksss
i downloaded the files and restarted my laptop , I will use it normally and send you back if the BSOD appears again
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello
Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck
Should I reinstall windows ?
Am using windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
manyyyy thankkksss
i downloaded the files and restarted my laptop , I will use it normally and send you back if the BSOD appears again
Hi SabaWarnali
The minidump file indicated a driver named iaStorAC.sys as the cause of the crash.
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers and Intel Rapid Storage Technology they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
and now just got this new error
dpc watchdog violation
thanks dave :D
here's a link for the file
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArtIVPL43NCJhDum5rlaT12c1jeO?e=5tnAE8
also sometime i get this code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Hi SabaWarnali
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.