Same, I made the mistake of purchasing a Microsoft Surface pro turdbox thinking it would be worth the thousands I spent because its Microsoft and they literally wrote the operating system and design the hardware to run it on their 'flagship top of the line system, they said. That little Grey PoS was by far the most buggy and messed up machine I've ever used, I would have to reformat it weekly because windows hello would stop working and other weird random ****, there were SO MANY known bugs and posts about them posted with thousands if people/comments with the same bugs, Microsoft never did anything tofix their 'flagfship' their answer was always to reset, so I basically had everything on externals so j could do my weekly reset. After I was forced to upgrade to windows 11 is when it became unbareable, literally the blue screen of death every 40min doing a forced restart because my computer 'ran into an error and needs to be restarted". I gave Windows 11 about a 7 month go of nonstop problems until I finally went back to Windows 10 and had little issues with Win10 for the final 1.5 months while I did research on Apple and finally got a MacBook Pro and will never have to deal with windows or Microsoft ever for my personal computing ever again,sadly i am still use windows for work tho buf hardly. OMG apple is lightyears ahead of Microsoft, I feel so stupid that I actively hated anything Apple, I still can't believe im a apple guy now, and months later there is still no issues at all and hardly a learning curve to transition to Apple. Microsoft is just a dumpster fire now for me that I only have to walk by, but I'm done getting burned by them as they self-destruct
"'