I have 128GB RAM and suddenly I am out or RAM, and it is the SearchApp that took 122GB or RAM. Hey, MSFT, fix that bug!
What is SearchApp.exe , is it a virus ??
Anonymous
For some time I feel like my computer is running slow even though it has 8gb of ram. Then I checked my resource monitor and saw SearchApp.exe at using 44 threads and my CPU usage was already at 52%. Please help me out !!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
Answer accepted by question author
45 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-12-09T14:35:34+00:00 No, and not even use Edge, I use Firefox.
-
Anonymous
2022-12-19T19:00:31+00:00 I have no sound i ytube does search app
-
Anonymous
2022-12-19T22:31:27+00:00 no! its built-in to the HD for Cortana applications