So you mean that I can remove these file directly in safe mode?
I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!
After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.
MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf
I have runned these command on powershell:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.
now the problem seems not shown again.
But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)
Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-05-27T04:16:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-05-27T04:48:07+00:00 Make a new restore point.
Download and install: https://www.voidtools.com/
Search for any software related to lgdcatcher
The displayed results should become smaller as each letter is entered.
This may indicate whether there are or are not additional files related to this driver.
If there are then it is best to install then uninstall the software using Revo uninstaller.
If the drivers are only remaining then they can be modified using safe mode command prompt.
Please comment on the Dell software uninstallation.
-
Anonymous
2022-05-27T13:52:40+00:00 I have removed these files, but it is in vain. If I use the Ethernet to connect Internet, Its also crashed with stopcode: 0x000000e6.
Minidump File: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhINcgRAz94h\_Th3zJg?e=XPQHrx
Memory dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhINbiZUVUhGQ3k57PA?e=b0n0nU
V2 Log File: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhINakxqMHJ4CuHYdlg?e=Q06fKh
I think it would be the Microsoft's Updates might cause my device's ethernet card unstable. but now, Microsoft doesn't fix the issue in the latest update.
This issue starts as I installed KB5013943 or KB5012592, now KB5014019 doesn't fix the bug that the earlier Update caused.
This problem is occurred for about some months in some brands of Dell laptop, and Dell China doesn't give the latest driver update to fix the issue.