I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T07:56:58+00:00

    I know it, but i did not enable the Driver Verifier. BSoD happened when I installed the Update KB5012592 Or KB5013943.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T07:58:53+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    Do you have the option to uninstall KB5012592 or KB5013943

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T08:03:41+00:00

    I have uninstalled KB5012592 but I can't uninstall KB5013943 because KB5013943 didn't give me the uninstall option on Control Panel.

    If you know Chinese ,you can see this screenshot, it didn't give me the uninstall option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T08:09:45+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    Thank you for the screenshot, okay, it is not possible to uninstall that update, Microsoft should be releasing a patch for that update due to the number of people reporting problems with that update.

    Is your PC continuing to crash, and if it is, do you have any new minidump files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T08:13:54+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments