Hi 徐鹏王
Microsoft are aware of the problems with the last two updates, they should push out a patch for that really quickly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.
MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf
I have runned these command on powershell:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.
now the problem seems not shown again.
But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)
Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi 徐鹏王
Microsoft are aware of the problems with the last two updates, they should push out a patch for that really quickly
OK, thanks! I think I have take measures to reduce this affects to my PC. Now it only affects my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver on my PC. Looking forword your new patch!
Hi 徐鹏王. glad to help!
By the way,
These are the minidumps after I installed this update.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YlCId8BfjbbSJCRQ?e=emhhvY
These BSoD happened before I take measures.
maybe these can help you to solve the issue.
Hi 徐鹏王
Those minidump files do not list any specific cause for the crashes.
I did notice that driver verifier is also enabled in those minidump files, that may have been causing false positives when it was enabled.