I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T17:07:38+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王. glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:57:40+00:00

    OK, thanks! I think I have take measures to reduce this affects to my PC. Now it only affects my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver on my PC. Looking forword your new patch!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T16:28:57+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    Microsoft are aware of the problems with the last two updates, they should push out a patch for that really quickly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:22:15+00:00

    I have tryed to uninstall it just now but it told me that something error occured that I can't successfully uninstall all of the updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T16:15:33+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    If you can uninstall KB5013593, please do that and then pause updates for 7 days to give Microsoft time to patch the bug in those updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments