I have tried re-installed the Ethernet card driver again but in vain. this driver is unstable.
2.
I didn't find XMP profile option on BIOS. I didn't change settings on BIOS.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.
MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf
I have runned these command on powershell:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.
now the problem seems not shown again.
But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)
Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have tried re-installed the Ethernet card driver again but in vain. this driver is unstable.
2.
I didn't find XMP profile option on BIOS. I didn't change settings on BIOS.
Hi 徐鹏王
1
Have you tried re-installing that Ethernet card driver from the support page for oyur PC on the manufacturers website?
2
If you boot your PC into BIOS, is there an XMP profile set on your RAM?
After I run the following commands:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
and enabled Memory Integrity in Microsoft Defender. The BSoD didn't show, but if I disable Memory Integrity, the bluescreen show again.
but it seems that the following driver
seemed unstable when I connected to the Internet, this driver disconnected from my computer from time to time. it confused me. if I use WLAN to connect to the Internet, this driver seemed normal, it didn't disconnected.
Please modify the default language to English so that the logs can be scanned and read:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-add-remove-change-display-language-windows-10-a.html
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/136792-change-display-language-windows-10-a.html
Run the V2 log collector and post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive.
https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/2198-bsod-posting-instructions.html https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/
Hi 徐鹏王
Thank you for the screenshot, okay, it is not possible to uninstall that update, Microsoft should be releasing a patch for that update due to the number of people reporting problems with that update.
Is your PC continuing to crash, and if it is, do you have any new minidump files?