I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T11:16:40+00:00

    OK. I will wait.

    Thanks a lot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T11:14:02+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    The updates KB5013943 and KB5013942 do have reported bugs and we need to wait for Microsoft to fix the bugs in those updates, that may solve the problems you are having, you just need to wait for the patch to be released.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T11:07:26+00:00

    I think this Ethernet driver might have some problems. Now, I use WiFi to get stable Internet connection.

    There is also a question confused me a lot.

    My Ethernet card don't have unstable connection before I installed KB5013943. Does this update have the problem but Microsoft doesn't found or the operation which I take to prevent BSoD occured caused this hardware unstable?

    I have observed this driver's state on the Control Panel for a day. If I connect to the Internet with Ethernet card.This hardware become unstable. But I connected with WiFi. This driver seems stable. Before I take measures to prevent BSoD caused, I connected to the Internet with Ethernet driver, it worked stable until the BSoD appeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-14T10:23:25+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    It is possible there is a hardware problem on that Ethernet card, if you cannot get a stable driver to install, for you normally use Ethernet or WiFi for connection to the Internet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T09:20:58+00:00

    Because I am running Windows 11 Home China on this computer, I can't change display language, so I can only share with the following Onedrive link.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9hLrkTE2EpMyRALNw?e=TuEGby

    Very sorry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments