I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T08:54:49+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    The updates KB5013943 and KB5013942 do have reported bugs and we need to wait for Microsoft to fix the bugs in those updates, that may solve the problems you are having, you just need to wait for the patch to be released.

    I installed the new update KB5014519, now I disabled the Memory Integrity.

    I think I have found the reason that caused the BSoD

    If I use the Ethernet Card to connect to the Internet, The PC will crash down with BSoD code 0x000000e6.

    The Minidump File link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBrckA-lsrFGGQdVQ?e=Umy3YR

    The Memory dump File link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBsrkHrY60wF\_uyqw?e=MLD2rV

    The V2 Log File Link (Only Chinese Simplified): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBqUuPzjGnjX8VI2A?e=zMEKEN

    But if I use WiFi to connect to Internet, It doesn't caused.

    In China, I have acknowledged that many people have this problem because they use some brands of Dell laptop and installed the KB5013943 in social media, the bsod happened when they use Ethernet Card to connect to the Internet. some asked the Dell corporation how to fix it, but Dell China doesn't give a solution, some social accounts tell us to don't use the Ethernet card to connect Internet.

    So I want to know, is Microsoft's update caused the device unstable or the Ethernet card driver caused the computer unstable.

    P.S. because I use the OEM Windows 11 Home China Version 21H1, So I can't switch my display language to English, so I can only share the Simplified Chinese Verion of these file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-18T13:42:30+00:00

    OK, Thanks! I will try this weekend. Thanks a lot!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-15T13:03:53+00:00

    If there are BSOD after uninstalling Dell Alienware Command Center then post new V2 log collector results.

    Search for C:\windows\memory.dmp

    If the file size is < 2.5 GB then save to the downloads folder > zip > post a separate share link with only the zipped memory dump.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-15T09:33:28+00:00

    I'm sorry that my Windows license only supports single language. So I can't give the log in English to you.

    I have uninstalled DellInc,AlianwareCommandCenter just now.

    I don't know what you mean what you say in last sentence, So I give you the following symptoms.

    After Installed Windows 11 KB5013943, If I enabled Memory Integrity in Microsoft Defender, my Ethernet card seems unstable, but if I disabled it, my PC will crashed with BSoD code 0x000000e6. (Minidumps I have shared.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-14T11:19:53+00:00

    The logs were in a foreign language and could not be scanned or read.

    Please uninstall DellInc.AlienwareCommandCenter

    Report any change in stability / instability.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments