I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T15:53:08+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T15:37:25+00:00

    Please provide information about lgdcatcher software.

    Post images or share links of control panel > uninstall

    Event[99]

    Log Name: System

    Source: AFD

    Date: 2022-04-27T09:21:25.9050000Z

    Event ID: 16001

    Task: N/A

    Level: 警告

    Opcode: N/A

    Keyword: 经典

    User: N/A

    User Name: N/A

    Computer: DESKTOP-CD883R0

    Description:

    检测到一个 TDI 筛选器(\Driver\LgdCatcherTdi)。该筛选器尚未通过 Microsoft 认证,可能会导致系统不稳定。

    Event[349]

    Log Name: System

    Source: AFD

    Date: 2022-04-27T12:48:08.8750000Z

    Event ID: 16001

    Task: N/A

    Level: 警告

    Opcode: N/A

    Keyword: 经典

    User: N/A

    User Name: N/A

    Computer: DESKTOP-CD883R0

    Description:

    检测到一个 TDI 筛选器(\Driver\LgdCatcherTdi)。该筛选器尚未通过 Microsoft 认证,可能会导致系统不稳定。

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T14:52:11+00:00

    The Ethernet card is also unstable. when I use the ethernet card to connect to the Internet. After a while, the laptop crashed with the same stopcode.

    The Minidump file link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIJLp\_To0rKMzZXjhQ?e=21wWiY

    The Memory Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIJMQ7CNjrMd4AC\_SA?e=ORwrAu

    The V2 Log File (only Chinese Simplified): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIJK\_jUCCO\_6ePDGkQ?e=PYbTQp

    P.S. The software based on lgdcatcher.sys has been uninstalled for a month. But this driver can't be removed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T09:37:53+00:00

    It appears that Dell Alienware software was not uninstalled.

    1. Please uninstall this software:

    Alienware Command Center Suite 5.4.35.0 Dell Inc. 20220419

    Alienware OCControls Service Installer 1.3.68.1380 DELL Inc 20220427

    1. The Alienware software can be reinstalled after one week of computer stability.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the Intel chipset drivers (Uninstall while in safe mode)
    3. Uninstall the software related to lgdcatcher.sys
    4. Make sure that the latest version of the Intel Driver and Support Assistant is installed: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18002/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
    5. Launch the software > report all new updates

    名称 Intel RST VMD Controller 467F

    制造商 Intel Corporation

    状态 OK

    PNP 设备 ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_467F&SUBSYS_0B571028&REV_00\3&11583659&0&70

    驱动程序 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\IASTORVD.SYS (19.2.0.1003, 1.51 MB (1,587,944 字节), 2021/12/15 4:49)

    iastorvd Intel(R) Chipset VMD RST Controller service c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorvd.sys 内核驱动程序 是 引导 正在运行 OK 一般 否 是

    lgdcatcher LgdCatcher c:\windows\system32\drivers\lgdcatcher.sys 内核驱动程序 是 系统 正在运行 OK 一般 否 是

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T08:58:07+00:00

    I installed the new update KB5014519, now I disabled the Memory Integrity.

    I think I have found the reason that caused the BSoD

    If I use the Ethernet Card to connect to the Internet, The PC will crash down with BSoD code 0x000000e6.

    The Minidump File link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBrckA-lsrFGGQdVQ?e=Umy3YR

    The Memory dump File link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBsrkHrY60wF\_uyqw?e=MLD2rV

    The V2 Log File Link (Only Chinese Simplified): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait\_K\_6lnn3JhIBqUuPzjGnjX8VI2A?e=zMEKEN

    But if I use WiFi to connect to Internet, It doesn't caused.

    In China, I have acknowledged that many people have this problem because they use some brands of Dell laptop and installed the KB5013943 in social media, the bsod happened when they use Ethernet Card to connect to the Internet. some asked the Dell corporation how to fix it, but Dell China doesn't give a solution, some social accounts tell us to don't use the Ethernet card to connect Internet.

    So I want to know, is Microsoft's update caused the device unstable or the Ethernet card driver caused the computer unstable.

    P.S. because I use the OEM Windows 11 Home China Version 21H1, So I can't switch my display language to English, so I can only share the Simplified Chinese Verion of these file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments